The Jenkins Configuration page in JIRA renders a
NullPointerExcpetion after upgrading to version 1.6.0, or later, of the JJI plugin.
- Connect to you JIRA database using your favourite SQL tooling that is also appropriate for the database you have.
- Once connected locate the table
AO_[HASH]_SITE_MAPPING, there should only be a single table that matches this name.
- Next, make sure that the fields
RPC_URL are filled correctly.
SITE_TYPE should have the value
HUDSON. All other fields are optional.
- Now the Jenkins Configuration page in JIRA should render without issue.
If the problem persists then a restart of JIRA may be required before the problem is resolved.
- Next verify the configuration using the Manage Sites features of the plugin
- once you verified that all is OK, it is safe to delete the Application Links.
|Content by Label|
|cql||label = "jirakb-jenkinstroubleshooting-integration" and type = "page" and space = "KB"article"|